Y’all know I am down to help a sister out right?
Well, I get so many compliments on my skin and brows I wanted to take the time to show you all how I do it. I have times where my skin is absolutely flawless, and times (like now) when my skin has a lot of acne scars due to eczema and wedding stress! As an on-camera actress, it is unacceptable for me to show up to auditions with terrible skin. Here’s my 15 minute routine for covering my scars and creating a flawless foundation. I do not color correct every day. I only do this when I need to look flawless or when I simply have the time to do it – like on weekends. However, I know everyone can take 15 minutes a day to get this routine down and look flawless with little effort!
Here is what I used for my brows:
- Dax Wax – Black men use this on their hair for wave control. I use it on my brows because my hairs are very curly and wild. A very thin layer on the finger and on the brows. No, this has never broken my out.
- NYX Brow Brush/Pencil – I’m only using the brush to this tool right now. I used to use the pencil as well but I like M.A.C better. You can use any brush to brush your brows up.
- M.A.C Spiked Brow Pencil – Spiked is the color. I know there is a cheaper alternative to this pencil out there – I’m just too lazy to order it online and I buy two of these at a time at the M.A.C store lol.
- Eco Tools Angled Brush – See! I just did some of the work for you. Here is a link to a brush set that gives you two of the things you need for this look! You can also buy eco tools at CVS/Walgreens.
- Tarte Shape Tape in Deep – I used this on my brows.
Here is what I used for my face:
- LA Girl Pro Concealer – Lot’s of other orange concealers on the market have white undertones which can look ashy on darker skin. This concealer is also better because it dries quickly so it covers better!
- Graftobian Creme in Burnt Amber – The best foundation that ever lived. For every single woman on earth from light to dark. Sorry, they do not sell in stores but if you invest in a small palette with several colors to find your match, you will reap the benefits for the rest of your life.
- Tarte Shape Tape in Deep – I bought this for my wedding. The BEST DECISION EVER. I am only wearing this on my face right now since I was in a hurry this morning. This stuff is legit.
- Elf Flawless Concealer Brush – I only use this brush on my face. I use it to blend and blend and blend! It’s $3 and it works like magic!
If you have any questions about this routine, drop a comment below and I will answer it!